Recessive Traits

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My angel

Thou art my angel, my protector. You keep me safe in times of danger and in times of trial, you are there to comfort me. You are everything I could ever have dreamed of, and everything you need to be. You are my hero, my role model, my savior, the answer to my prayers.
Tonight, when you visit me in my dreams, can you hold me? Can I feel your arms, your touch? Can I relish in the soft, sweet breath brushing against my cheek. Can you wrap me up in your wings and protect me from the world? Can you take me away to a place that doesn't have pain, or heartache? Can it be a place, warm in your arms, in your embrace?
Can I stay with you tonight? Can I wake up and see your smile?

Can you visit me in my dreams?
Because I love you, and waking hours aren't enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home