Recessive Traits

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Check it out:

Here's the deal. I love you. You're the hottest thing ever. I will never hate you, never stay mad at you, and never want to be mad at you. I am really sorry it got that bad today, I know that we're both just stressed at the situation. I really don't want to be here. But you know what? I've found a comrade in that: Howard. He and I are going through the same thing. His wife feels exactly like you do. So he's getting the same feedback I am (degenerative). We both hate it here, we both want to be with the loves of our respective lives, and we both want out of the Corps.
I know I am doing well, (for once) and I am proving myself, but I don't like being this far away. On one hand, I can see how this will really help us. I am learning so much: Technical skills, people skills, networking, how to love you. All this is very applicable in the real world.
But I can't wait to marry you. I can't wait to have made it. To have done what we will have done. I can't wait to smile at you on our wedding night, and tell you that I really do love all of you and you never worry again about it. Because I know you're beautiful inside, I know you're beautiful outside, and I know you've got nothing to worry about because there's nothing that you could ever do to dissuade me from my opinion that you're a hottie. A TOTAL hottie.
Don't forget that.
Chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home