Recessive Traits

Friday, December 03, 2004

I love you

I'm sorry that I got your hopes up. I really wanna see you. I miss you terribly. I know that it's really gonna be tough when I move off. You think you're the sissy whiney one, but when I don't get to hug you, to hold you, to tell you that I love you, I start aching. I guess we're both whiney.
I had a great time tonight, both with the Marine Pool and at frisbee. Those guys are a blast.
I'm super excited that the Staff Sergeant asked me to be a leader.
Anyway, never let me go if you're feeling bad. You know better. I only want you to be happy, feel better. I know talking to me doesn't do much, but I want to be there for you as much as I can while I can, ya know?
Love you, and like you, and infatuated with you, and crushin' you,
Chris Ness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home